The SCS brings knowledge and resources of the renewable energy field together through cooperation between several stakeholders:
- Nedstack in Arnhem: A leading Dutch engineering firm that produces hydrogen technology
high-power PEM fuel cell solutions.
- Koedood in Hendrik Ido Ambacht: A ship motor distributor and development agency
- from Hydrogen Powerpack to drivetrain.
- JJ Nautical Projects:
- conversion of the entire ship with all technical modifications and backup energy technology.
- working to change existing regulations.
- partner for new regulation development.
- Hochschule Bremen - City University: Master thesis on the energy transition of a passenger ship.
The SCS has extensive in-house knowledge and experience in shipping.
The SCS wants to establish cooperation between the Netherlands and Germany, using both countries' expertise to develop a zero-emission passenger ship.